Vision: Create a unfied, Web 2.0 management console for multiple applications.
Unified management for multiple applications
Since 1999, Omni has been a leading developer of collaboration management and integration software for Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise.
Omni developed eControl to overcome the complexity of using multiple native administration tools to manage, provision and deliver user self-service for Active Directory, Exchange, eDirectory, GroupWise, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, J.D. Edwards and others.
Why customers choose eControl
Following are some of the reasons why customers choose eControl for their delegated management needs:
- eControl simplifies user account management, creation, self-service and audit and reporting for Active Directory, Exchange, eDirectory, GroupWise, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Terminal Services, Domino, OpenLDAP, Apple Open Directory and others.
- eControl replaces complex native administration tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Task Pads, ConsoleOne, iManager, SAPConsole and others with a unified, Web 2.0 management console.
- eControl enables administrators to delegate tasks securely to help desk staff, HR staff, junior administrators, security personnel and other non-technical users without having to give them any administrator rights or access to the complex native tools.
- eControl delivers bulk account creation for AD/Exchange and eDir/GroupWise accounts. This feature is ideal for universities and colleges that need to create hundreds or thousands of new student and staff accounts at the beginning and end of each school year.
- eControl’s linked and integrated User Create Profiles automatically create an Active Directory account, Exchange mailbox, SAP account, and an account in your HR system from a single eControl Create integrated profile.
- eControl delivers bulk manage capabilities for updating user passwords, account status (enable/disable), group memberships, user identification information in Active Directory or eDirectory, and deleting large numbers of user accounts that are no longer in use.
- eControl includes advanced audit and reporting features for administrator oversight and enhanced compliance. All changes made in eControl are written to an audit file.
Try eControl for FREE
We invite you to test-drive eControl Live or download the 15-day trial version of eControl.