eControl Server Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2
- Webserver: IIS 5.1 (WinXP), IIS 6 (Windows 2003), IIS 7 (Windows 2008)
- Software Requirements: Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1, Windows PowerShell 1.0
- Minimum Processor (CPU): Intel P4 / AMD Athlon XP (supports x86 and x64 architectures)
- Minimum Disk Space: 500 MB
- Minimum Memory (RAM): 256 MB
eControl for Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
Microsoft Active Directory Requirements
- All versions of Microsoft Active Directory are supported in Mixed or Native mode.
- eControl Server should be installed on a dedicated stand-alone or member Windows 2003 server.
- Domain certificates must be installed and valid for the managed Active Directory Domain.
Microsoft Exchange Requirements
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP1+ with Exchange Management Tools
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 with Rollup 1+ with PowerShell and Exchange Snap-ins
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 with PowerShell and Exchange Snap-ins
eControl for Novell eDirectory and GroupWise
Novell eDirectory Requirements
- eDirectory 8.5+ running on any Novell supported platform including NetWare, SuSE Linux, Windows.
- For simple/universal password support, SSL must be enabled on LDAP server (enabled by default).
- eControl Server does not need eDirectory installed locally.
Novell GroupWise Requirements
- All versions of GroupWise are supported.
- GroupWise Client that should match server version.
Novell “Home Directory Management” Requirements
- Not required if Storage Manager is used.
- Home directories must be on network available NSS volumes.
- Requires Novell Client version 4.9.5.
Novell Storage Manager Requirements